blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Busy as a bee. Thats probably the state im in right now. Though its tired and all but at least its fulfilling in a way.

I would liked to think that the Curry Powder saga's over. His attitude changed slightly as he was on a more pro-active approach towards the group project. Maybe i should not be so judgemental in the first few meetings. Am i right or am i wrong?? Probably only the Almighty Curry Powder God would know.

Going for a jog to "cleanse" the mind. So many things on my mind. Work, social, life, love...... Its all clinging on to the weary mind.

Had a chat with Hui Ying, Jia Hui and LN today over at Ficus. It got me thinking.

Am i really skeptical of that magical feeling called LOVE. Or probably just a nice lame excuse to get out from that dating game. Do i longed for it? I seriously do not know. I do not understand myself.

Am i superficial? Deep down i know i am not but however i always displayed it that i am. So am i or am i not? Once again i do not know. Hahaha....... Im real weird. Sometimes i am always displaying the other side of me to the world. What is the real inner being of myself? Is there a real side of me residing somewhere?

I have evolved since different phase of my life. The phases seems vague and abstract but i know its there. Should i start being myself?

Once again a queer entry.
Quirky or philosophical. I rather the latter but i know i am not.
:X.........

posted at 1.9.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth