blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, September 12, 2004

Bah........ I looked like a freaking sixties mafia boss now. Please peepz....... Dont laugh at me when ya see me anywhere. At least dont do it openly. Bah........ Actually wanted a do some streaks on my hair as i always wanted but then the hair dresser advised against it stating that it would not turned out well as my hair too short. And so i only did a layer of base colouring. It took me a while before i decided on a dark brown tone that would not be that striking. Boo hoo hoo........ The colour did not turned out to be and instead came out light brown and made me look like some dick head.

Arrrrgggghhhhhh............. No matter how i looked in the mirror from a million dimension, i figured i only fall into two categories of appearance. An uncle with big gold chain around his neck and a jade bangle on the wrist or a poser that dressed like some hip hop shit hoping to look like a Japanese super star but never is.

Bah........

posted at 12.9.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth