blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, August 20, 2004

Why am i so wierd.
Im helluva complicated person.
I do not understand myself at times.

Perhaps i am going bonkers.
I am loony.
Something unwired up there.

Perhaps i am losing it.
Will i take control of my life back?
Will I??

Why am i writing like this.
Is it my sub conscious instigating it?
I guess i am just blabbering gibberish.

A wierd entry hur hur.
I do not know why i write this.
But i just write it anyway.

Signing off from a queer guy.
Ciaoz mates.
Cheerios dude.

posted at 20.8.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth