blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, August 13, 2004

Pow Wow had ended....... It was not bad. Met new people and had fun during this three days. The most memorable moments would be the "Night Walk". It was basically a haunted house setup that was so realistic. I went into it with Peishi, Lydia, Sandy, Zixuan and Marvyn. Upon entering the area, the gals simply went amok. My arms almost got ruptured out by the gals especially Peishi and Lydia. Lol...... One on the my left arm and the other on my right. Though the setting and atmosphere was eerily perfect but it didnt really worked on me as i took it quite light heartedly and made jokes throughout. It was really really impressive. The effort put in to create the atmosphere was tremendous and the effect was ten fold. "Night Walk" really rocks.

LMAO, 81 and 82 won the "Float Competition" which i seriously believed the result rigged. There were so many teams far better than ours which really put our "Apple On Flames" or "Trash In Incinerator" to shame. The only special segment of our performance would be the vivacious drag queens and our BIMBOTIC cheer. Lol....... Either the judges gay or blind. Thats that...... $120 NYDC voucher hur hur......

Many thanks to Peishi(Facilitator), Sandy, Lydia, Eunice, Aisha, Alexandra, Zi Xuan, Eugene, Edwin, Marvyn for making Pow Wow such a wonderful camp.

Tomorrow would be the Convocation which truly marks the start of the journey in SMU. Woot..... SMU here i come.

------------ Bimbo Cheer (Probably Aids Us In Winning) ------------

Like "Duh", For Sure, I've Even Got A Manicure
The Sun, I Sweat, Is Bitching Up My Hair
Red, Green, Yellow, Blue
I Don't Know Which Team I Am In
I Don't Know, I Don't Care, How Should I Do My Hair
Go, Go, Fight, Fight
Gee, I Hope I Look Alright

81, 82, We Are The Sex Bomb

------------ Bimbo Cheer (Probably Aids Us In Winning) ------------

posted at 13.8.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth