blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, August 28, 2004

Mixed emotions hur hur. Just came back from camp and its truely gonna be my last visit there till some four years later. Joy that i finally reclaimed back my long lost freedom, sad that im gonna missed my army pals that went through thick and thin together. Sob~ Sob~

Though Army could be real sucky at times but ultimately i had learned alot from it too. Values that couldnt be taught in school had been imparted to me within this couple of years. Hope peepz thats enlisting soon would go in with a positive manner and make the best out of it.

Below are the list of peepz that had helped me in one way or another and i will always be grateful to you guys. May we meet again. Cheerios Buds.......

Gryphon Coy platoon 2, especially section 2. Woot..... You guys rocks......

Sispec Charlie Coy Platoon 1, Section 1. Without each other support back then. I dont think anyone of us could have survive the hellish time under Azren. I will never forget the 3 months we had each other. Lol........ Respect the slopes guys.

Sispec Golf Platoon 2, Section 1.

Gryphon Coy Instructors. Especially bunk mates. Though common folks always had this belief that we are living in comfort and always "tekaning" peepz but deep down only ourselves know what we are going through. This one year plus had been great fun and i really appreciate you guys. Thanks for everything, my buddies.........

All my ex recruits. I hoped you guys had a great time under me which im sure you did. *Grinz* All the best in whatever you do and hang in there. ORD will befall you before you even know it.

Civilian World........ Here i come........

posted at 28.8.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth