blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, August 29, 2004

I miss my pals in Thailand. After chatting with Golf, the fond memories had came back to me once again. Getting pissed drunk over there was a daily occurance. Lol...... Listening to "In The End" and jumped together with a Johnie Walker Black or Red Label in hand. Lol...... Sounds liked some compulsive drinker but hell its god damn fun back then.

Its really great to hear from Golf that everyones doing fine. Times really flies. Golf already 26 this year. I remembered i was just a mere 19 young prick back then and now i am already 22 but still a lame prick. Lol........ Somethings never changed hur hur..........

I will definitely make a trip back to Bangkok this year. I really miss the time there.
Bom Neh Nong Pai Prateh Thai. (Hope i didnt get it wrong)

Golf, Kwang, Ming, Phai, Kop and Golf hot sister...... hehe....... Sorry for forgetting the name. You guys and gals simply the best.

posted at 29.8.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth