blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hmm....... Whats with my BMT mates?? Haha...... One by one took turns to wake me up from my beauty sleep. This time was from Woon Tat playing a prank on me and i fell into it, Arggghh.
Those chimps from my bunk really pals from hell. Haha, no wonder we all could clicked so well. I seriously gonna missed those army buddies once i officially disrupt.

Meeting my Pow Wow OG group later in the evening in the campus. Hope they would be darn outgoing and fun. It would be dreadful to waste the Orientation Camp with zombies. And if the rumour about the grouping true then today really gonna be some big day. May the force be with me, godspeed.

Yesterday stayover quite alright. Bitching throughout the night. I have sinned again. Bahahaha.
But seriously i figured peepz probably bitched about us on the Oasis portal too. hehe.......
Jogging before heading to school to stay and look fresh as im liked darn stone and haggard looking now.

Ciaoz.......

posted at 3.8.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth