blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, August 05, 2004

Done my clearance after two days of hunting peepz down throughout the island. Was real lucky that everything was just so smooth sailing. Woot...... Pink IC loh......

S.W.E.A.T gonna owned me till the end of the week. Judging by the packing list, i figured it would be real physical and mental demanding. Really looking forward to the camp tomorrow as well as the academic briefing in the morning to elucidate on the course programmes.

Hut hut hut...... Bring It On, S.W.E.A.T....... Waste me if ya can.......

posted at 5.8.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth