blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, August 22, 2004

Arrrgghhhh....... Im feeling the heat from only the first week of school. Whoever says that SMU is slack can kiss my ass. Im only doing the bare mininum and could feel the tremendous strain. Just imagined those extreme first class honours wannabe.

AS chapter 1, BGS chapter 3 and 4 on top of that i still need to do research on the IS debate topic. Wakakaka......... Now i know why Bro always worked late till the wee hours during his four years NTU stint and also how Sis felt when she was still an undergrad.

My brain cells are slowly deteriorating. Will i become schizophrenic?? I seriously think so at the rate im going. Maybe someday i could not even formulate a simple math question or argue that the sun rises from the east.

Wahahaha....... Just another nonsense entry from me as im taking a five minutes break from the mentally taxing reading of the stupid thick AS text. All thanks to all my Prof...... Prof, I love you guys.........

posted at 22.8.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth