blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Arrrggghhhh......... Im so goddamn busy all of a sudden. Events packing this whole week to the brim. Im seriously lacking of sleep. Its Kiat's birthday today and gonna be a celebration in ChinaBlack for his 22th. Calvin just returned from Aussy and called for a gathering on Thurs evening. And on Fri onwards would be the Sports camp,IS camp,Vivace,Pow Wow and Convo. Arrrgghhhh....... Shaggedelic. I still haven started my clearance. Arrggghhh.......

Met my OG for Pow Wow yesterday in campus. They seems like great and fun loving peepz to me. Played those usual ice breaking games in one of the seminar room and once again im the odd one out as the Polytechnic guy. Most of them from the top 5 J's....... Intimidating hur hur....... After a "Know Each Other" session, we proceeded to Marche for our dinner. Had Sirloin and blabbered everything under the sun during the dinner. Oh, someone actually said Michelle and me looked alike. I seriously doubt the person not myopic as Michelle looked great. A gal would be hideous looking if she looked like me. Lol, Try picturing me in a wig. So i have Xiang Run as a Bro and Michelle as a Sis. Woot, both of them looked great and im flattered.

After dinner, we proceed to a open space opposite Istana to chill. One by one gave a another short intro about oneself. One of the OGL teased me by asking "XXXXX wanna know whether your attach". Its considered a teasing as she only asked me after a handful of guys went up on "stage". Im like shocked by the question and hesitated before answering "No". Paulo was going "got chance liaoz, got chance liaoz" and then Peishi shot out "he hesitated when answering so he must be attached". Gosh, gals really sensitive when come to this kinda of thingy. Haha....... Im not attached yah, grabbed me GALS if your blind or desperate that is. But still im flattered by the question. *Head got real big*

After some nonsensical crapping session, Carrie suggested pool and im gamed along with Michelle, Jacky, Crystaline, Marvin and Eleyn(Typo i guessed, Sorry). Played several games and we headed back home as Carrie a Cinderella, lol. Shared a cab with the Eastern peepz and took off.

Seems like my Wacko OGL and OG gamed for a great deal of fun during Vivace and Pow Wow. Woot..... Looking forward to it.

Gonna note down the names of the peepz as i may really forget about it. Here goes,

OGL: Peishi(My OGL, you rocks), Shui Lian, Carol, Paulo
My OG: Lydia, Min, Zi Xuan, Eunice, Eugene, Sandy, Edwin, Marvin, Aisha.
82-84: Carrie, Jacky, Eleyn, Michelle, Wei Shan, Zi Qin, Clavence.

And many others i haven know yet........ Give it to me yah, Pow Wow........ Woot.

Gotta head back to camp for clearance. Cya......

posted at 4.8.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth