blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, July 04, 2004

Soccer session with Chun Wei, CK and Wahono. Been a long time since playing with those pals at the street soccer court.Had a helluva game and loads of fun. Ck about to be a full fledge officer and suddenly struck me as how fast the clock spinning. Wahono still doing well at NUS and had a great time in Wales. Chun Wei about to ORD in a couple of months. Woot..... Everyone proceeding to another phase of life.

Met up with Herman and Kadir yesterday. Herman and me initiated this meeting and called up several peeps. A sudden notice and to no surprise not many turn up. I did my best and SMSed Josephine and Joyee too. Had fun chatting through the night. It always seems so enjoyable and nostalgic to wind back the clock to the good old days. Gonna initiate more of this kinda meeting.

Oh..... And i saw Wanyu when heading back home. She changed alot in term of appearance. Became more feminine rather than the Wushu kinda gal last time. Exchanged contacts and off i go. Its seems that the peeps that had crossed my path in the past are all stepping back into my life...... Yeap, Thanks to Wanyu also for the countless sweets she gave me during our school days.

Back to camp later in the night and before that would try to get the tic for Mr Spidy. But judging at the craze of this show. I doubt tix would be available but you never know right......

Cheerio...... Till Tuesday then......

posted at 4.7.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth