blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, July 11, 2004

Shaggadelic...... Slept late, woke up early. Caught the game on Argentino and Mexico. Mexico won with a well taken Morales freekick and hence my wager down with the goal as well. Bah...... Argentina just lacked that bit of luck and creativity. Clearly missing their key players liked Aimar, Veron, Gallardo, Crespo, Lopez and etc etc. Maybe Copa America not the priority for the Argentino. Shrugged.

A week of slacking and my fitness goes down to the max. My usual routine of 5km run and some static exercises seems to be taking a toll on me. Feeling real tired now as if i just completed a half marathon. Gonna keep up else four years down the road and i cant imagine about my re-entry into the army. Work out work out work out......

Back to my sweet slumber...... ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

posted at 11.7.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth