blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, July 09, 2004

Arrrgghhhh....... Had a dental appointment in the morning to do something called "AR". Thought nothing of it till the Doc mention something about a word that goes something liked "PAIN"...... Was told by the Doc that if it hurts too badly just raise my left hand and a jab would be administered to numb the pain. Alas..... the process was finished eventually without the jab and the ordeal over.

Rushed down to campus straight after the dental and arrived on the dot. After a few anxious moment of waiting, my turn up next. The interviewer was a lady and quite intimidating. If she would have looked a bit nicer, she would have matched the description of "Bing Shan Mei Ren" perfectly. I thought i did not fare too badly though. But not the slighest of hint from the look of my interviewer's expression would reveal my chances. Gotta wait for an email reply then. Shrugged.......

Gotta prepared for my dinner appointment and perhaps a jog in the cool breezy night after.
Ciaoz.......


posted at 9.7.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth