blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, June 26, 2004

Whole body aching like hell after the soccer match with Jaguar. The final score: Gryphon 2 - Jaguar 1...... Scored a goal capitalizing on the ineffective clearance from the opponent. Gryphon played well considering its our first field match together as a team.

Booking in tomorrow morning taking over as the COS dampened my remaining spirits of having any real fun today. Darn sucky. Two more weekends burned for duties and thats that. No more regimental shit for four years. :P

Hohoho....... Its my 101th post and also my one year anniversary of blogging. Well done bloggie...... Its a relaxing Saturday coupled with a good weather. You will have a well deserved break from me..... :> Go laid some blogs or something......

Have fun bloggie......

posted at 26.6.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth