blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Took a X-Ray, some visibility test, and some other minor examination. Took me an hour or so. Whammmzzzz...... Declared fit as a fiddle and ready to go......

Finished Digital Fortress and also Tuesday With Morrie in the past week. Digital Fortress not as stylishily written as Da Vinci Code nor Angel & Demons but its readability factor still there. Not as informative but the twists of the plot kept you on tenterhooks throughout the end. 8/10.......

Tuesday With Morrie gave me a rather different perpectives in life. Lets me stopped in my hectic way of life and reflect upon my philosophy in life. A feed for the soul i would say. Mitch Albom rulez ya......

Current read: The Testament, John Grisham.......

Woke up early and slept late...... Gotta catch up on sleep......
ZZZzzzzZZZzzzZZZzz........... *Drools*

posted at 29.6.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth