blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, June 21, 2004

One down, two to go for this week duties. Completed the Guard Duty without any major hitches although a General in town.

Started on Angels And Demons without finishing Erizemen text. The text eventually bored me and forced me switching to Dan Brown's. Savouring the genius of Dan Brown work, i could now fully exclaimed that i am a Dan Brown's fanatic. The compositions of Arts, Architecture, Mathematics, Science, Religion and Symbolism in his work is simply magical.

The next on my list would be Digital Fotress then Deception Point. Followed that would be Mitch Albom's. Hee hee......

Booze and a Dan Brown's novel in hand gonna be my pleasure in recent weeks till my school term starts.

Iluminati, Crusades, P2, Priority Of Sion, Opus Dei, Vatican. Dark gothic stuff with a veil of mystery simply rocks.

One more can of beer please shouted across to the mess steward and here we go again.....
Ciaoz.....

posted at 21.6.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth