blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Kilo 3 - Gryphon 2....... Thats the scoreline when the referee blew the final whistle. A close game that could go either way. Gryphon clearly suffered the fatique brought over from the training program. By second half, the team work rate was significantly decreased. Struck the woodwork early in the game and almost scored. Was a delicate try from me though. :)

Woke up darn early as i needed Sis to sign a document needed for matriculation in the later part of the day. I would have loved the matriculation day if its in the morning but just too bad that my slot was in the noon. I figured it would take half a day to complete the entire matriculation process with tons of paperwork to sort out.

Catcha later blog after the matriculation done...........

posted at 30.6.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth