blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, June 28, 2004

Just came back from the farewell function of the beloved fatherly figure of BMTC sch 1, Major Jimmy. Both Dylan and Alex got three days off each for their effort in making the whole function a success. I could have gotten three myself too but i rejected it as i got all my schedule planned already.

Gotta wake up early tomorrow for the medical appointment. The afternoon of the day hasnt been planned yet and could go back to camp to help out for the 10km route march as the Coy seems to be severely lacking of manpower tomorrow. Got a game against Kilo as well.

Such a wonderful feeling. Felt liked half a civilian already. Im gearing up for the transition as well.

Civilian rulez....... They really rulezzzzz....... Trust me.......
:)

posted at 28.6.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth