blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, June 10, 2004

Hmm...... First time typing a post using the camp newly installed terminal. Felt darn depressed at the current moment as the entire Pasir Ris party got caught leaving its position earlier than the intended timing. It was entirely my fault. Everyone got a reason to leave except me and i was the one supposed to stay throughout. Wished i could answered this mistake on my own without dragging the innocent parties into the pitfall. Sigh~~ And also prayed that this offence would not affect my disruption.

Sucky to the max........

posted at 10.6.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth