blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Finally having access to Tagboard.com....... Been trying to get a tagboard up on my blog but always failed to obtain a credential server to host it. I got the tag board up as a makeshift first before attempting to mess with the codes to better suit my blog aesthetically.

Sigh~~~ Miss the Linkin Park gig tonight over the Padang. Really loved their works. Gotta save $$$$...... Else i would have easily break the bank and go for the 150 bucks tix....... The positioning of the 80 bucks tix doesnt appeal to me. Its too far off the center stage to catch a glimpse of those dudes. Sigh~~~

Oh...... I still owe Joyee a meal...... Blogged it down to serve as a reminder. Almost conveniently forgotten about it. *Chuckles*

Gotta go bloggie...... :>

posted at 22.6.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (12) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth