blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, June 02, 2004

An annual visit to the Shuang Lin Monastry to pay our respect to the buddha. Everytime i stepped into the monastry i felt a inner peace developing within me and all problems seemed to vanish. I liked that kinda of peaceful feeling. Lol...... I might just become a monk yah..... Went shopping after that with the family and had quite a great time. Met Shiping along the stretch of shop houses and nodded to say hi. Hehe...... One of the friends of Ashley that could communicate better with me last time.

Would book in with the guys in a couple of hour. 1830, darn sucky timing. Chatted with Ting ting and suddenly got to taste her baking skills. Slurps...... Hopefully its good. Meeting her later before booking in to grab the Orea cheese cake. Wahahahaha...... Evil.....

Lets see whether its delicious when i taste it later.
Till Sat then........


posted at 2.6.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth