blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, May 15, 2004

Troy...... One of the best show ever watched this year. Its comparable to Braveheart, an all time favourite anytime anywhere. As with any massive scale warfare film, the rallying speeches from the leaders never fail to impress me.

Two quotes especially from Troy captures my attention.

Agamemnon: Lets keep the wolf in the hills and women on our beds.

The Old Guy With Curly Locks(Bah, Cant remember the name) : It is my honour to lead you. The ship of the underworld have come to take us. But i say, lets keep them waiting for a little longer.

Quotes from war film always inspired me. The best are still from Braveheart.......
Forgotten some of them. Will digged up the net for it though.
Lets Roll......

posted at 15.5.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth