blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, May 29, 2004

Just had a normal and leisure 4km route march this morning. I was the rear scout during the march and it started off just like any other marches. Everything was fine until we had the first hiccup which was the Red Flag that everyone had so miraculously missed out. I had to rush back to the Coy line and fetch it. The march resumed and about near the midway point, an ache occured in my empty stomach. I tried to endure the pain and hopefully at the midway point i could sneak a five minutes to purge out those bio waste. As hard as i tried, i failed miserably to supress the gradually increasing churning of my stomach. I bashed into a secluded spot and released as nature calls. After some serious business was done, i realised i had no proper cleaning tools out in the wild and had to substitute with CB leaves. Sigh~~~ A route march gone awfully wrong.

Had not registered with good and happy news in recent times. Finally, one had arrived so timely. SMU had offered me a place and i might very well disrupt my national service for my studies this July/August. I wasnt actually pinning much hopes for SMU after that interview which i deemed screwed but eventually i guessed it was my essay that pulled me up. Still had not received from NTU or NUS. And therefore i am still quite undecisive about things. Shall wait and see how things go then.

Off to dreamland......
Ciaoz.....

posted at 29.5.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth