blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, May 08, 2004

Hmm........ Chang Hao, Xiu Jun, Feng had gotten letter from the Uni. Darn........ When will be my turn?? The anxiety gotten into me already. Though the site stated the notices would be given till the end of may but the feeling of uncertainty looming upon my mind made me sick. As the days goes by without any notices received, my hopes of getting into Uni gradually diminish. I guessed i just hate waiting for things to happen. I wanna make things happened.

Finished 'Desert Flower' during the Guard Comm duty. Not that much of an insight provided but nonetheless an entertaining book. Would go rent another new book today at San.

Through yesterday discussion on the TBTL, learned some Latin phrases. It sounds cool and sophisticated. Would do some research on this Latino thingy.

Semper Fi - The motto of the United States Marine Corp. Latin for always faithful. Faithful to god, country, family and the corps. "Once a marine, Always a marine". Cool huh.......

Odi Et Amo - Of Love and Hate........

Hehe, would find out more yah.......
Logged.........

posted at 8.5.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth