blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, May 15, 2004

Bah....... The imperial edict from the NTU/NUS have not reached. One more week of grace time before i proclaimed my hopes dashed. However, SMU shortlisted me for an interview on the 24th of May. Would go for it and see whats happened next.

Finished a novel "The Summons" by John Grisham barely minutes ago. A great novel that spurred me to rent and read all his other works. The ending was a little disapointing though. Not really much of an ending but just left the story hanging there of some sort.
:<

Chill and logged........

posted at 15.5.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth