blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Yippee........ A break from the ever greenish environment in camp. All thanks to my mom for laboring me on this particular day 22 years ago that earned this day off. Today's just another date on the calendar for me because i dont really celebrate birthday. Its really too much of a hassle for me to organise anything due to my lazy nature. *grinz*

The only celebration i had in my entire life was when i am just pre-school. Could not even remember who held it for me. He he. Lotsa of wishes from my friends since morning and im really touched and grateful to them. I felt guilty towards them as i dont think i could remember their dates when they were in their birthday suit. He he.

However one doubt still lingers in my mind upon April 20. Does it belongs to Aries or Taurus of the zodiac.
I had seen some stating its Aries and some stating the latter. ??????. So maybe im half of each thus explaining my eccentric character. Im A FREAK......... Wahahaha.

Anyway i would still proceed with the customary wish making ritual. I made two this year. Im greedy yeah. Hope it would come true ya.

Before i logged, i hope everyone whose birth date on this day a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wishes come true for all you good looking and funky dude and lass out there.

Till Mayday then bloggy. Logged..........

posted at 20.4.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth