blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, April 18, 2004

Ten straight hours of intense adventure from reading "Not Without My Daughter". A feat to me considering that i could not stay still for even ten minutes in a couch or rather a fixed location. No book on hand to burn away my time, gonna make a trip back to San Bookshop to get a new book.

Been reading alot recently, all thanks to Zhe Xian for reigniting my old interest by recommending me "Memoirs Of A Geisha". Felt liked a bookworm now, going everywhere with a book in hand.

Would meet Kiat and Qiang for yet another bout of C&C. With the inclusion of Kiat, i figured the winning chances would be higher against those puny AI. Muahahahaha.......

Gotta run...... Late for appointment........
Ciaoz........

posted at 18.4.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth