blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, April 10, 2004

Shagadelic........ Mom woke or rather shook me up at 7am this morning for preparation of "Qing Ming". Travelled all the way up north to the famous "Guang Ming Shi" to visit dear Ah Gong, Po Po. The human traffic wasnt too heavy and we managed to finish the usual ritual in an hour time. After which we went to visit Ah Gong, Ah Ma at the temple near home. Helped out with the burning of incense and offerings before heading back home.

Met up with Ash for the later part of the day before landing once again in the cozy little LAN shop with Qiang to pop some tanks and planes on the C&C. Lol....... This time we did managed to win after some practise, excellent teamwork and neat coordination by both of us. Engrossed in the heat of action and almost forgot the time. Managed to take bus home by the nick of time and TaaDaa....... Blogging right now.

Ah Gong
---------

Beneath the stern facade of Ah Gong is the gentle and loving character. Always doting and loving me ever since i was born. Used to tell me lotsa of his life experiences back in his teenage days. Missed those days when i was seated near his sofa and stroking his round belly. A man whom i will always loved and respect all my life. My beloved Ah Gong..........

Po Po
---------

A symbol of intelligence, beauty and kindness. Po Po used to bring me for her taji lesson and i would just be seated there and watched her exhibiting her gracious moves. I would always tag along in her shopping session to buy groceries for the daily needs and perstering her to buy my favourite snacks or toys. She will always get what i wanted irregardless of the price. Her culinary skills was superb and i always looked forward to taste what she had cooked for the family. In my eyes, Po Po is the greatest woman ever lived and i shall always missed her kind smile. Love her always.

This blog shall be dedicated to the two person i love most in my life.
I love you, Ah Gong, Po Po............

posted at 10.4.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth