blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, January 25, 2004

Yesterday was a eventful day for me. Went to the Expo to pick up Ash after her SAT. On both occasions i took my SAT, the test always ended around 1230 or 1300. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, the SAT conducted at the Expo ended around 1415. Usually a short 5 minutes wait would seems like eternity to me but somehow the 90 minutes of standing outside the venue do not even annoyed me that much. Perphaps my impatience is being curbed somehow. ????..........

Sent Ash to her best friend's for a 8 course lunch cum dinner and i made my way back on the same cab. Heavy downpour made the day quite sucky. I dont liked rainy days. Took a cab down again to a 'God Knows Where' LRT station to pick up Ash. Strolled around town and had a 'wussy' drink (strawberry milk) at Ash's turf before the clubbing session.

All thanks to Kenny, the whole group of us managed to bypass the long queue that gathered outside the entrance. The place hasnt changed one bit since the day i last came. Ash seems to enjoy the music to the max as it was her night, RnB night. I rationed my drinks as i could not afford to get drunk as i had a responsibility now :>. Loved that responsibiliy...... The whole dance floor was packed to the fullest. Helped to fend off some rowdy crowds that were jostling their way around. On one occasion, i am moved by the action of Ash. I almost fell due to the pushing of oncoming crowds and at the very moment, Ash barged onto me to support me. :)

Towards the end of the night or morning to be precise. Ash was coughing quite badly and need a glass of water. I paid a ridiculous $5 for a glass of plain water but somehow i felt that the $5 was well spent. I just felt kinda infuriated when the waiter gave me a queer glance when i asked for a glass of water but not the $$$$.

Bid farewell to the Dunman guys, Tekong and co. and also to Ash's sisters before i sent her back home.

Gonna be late for the appointment. Gotta run...........
Next week then...........

posted at 25.1.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth