blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, January 11, 2004

Went shopping with Qiang and Kiat for the CNY stuffs. Shopped for a couple of hours hopping from stores to stores displaying their fanciful wares. None of the stuff caught my attention until we reached a shoe store. Got this pair of shoes that matches my pants and i just bought it without much consideration.

Expanded our shopping area by venturing into Orchard but to no avail either. Called it a day and sent Ashley home. Chatted on my mobile throughout the return journey from the west and found out that the reunion dinner tomorrow would be changed into a reunion lunch when i reached home.

Would logged now to chat on the ICQ.........
So sorry BLOG............

posted at 11.1.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth