blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, January 18, 2004

Been a long time since i felt so relaxing in the arms of the embracing nature. The horizon of the clear blue sky and the incoming sea breeze caressing my entire body made me enjoyed every moment at the beach. The splashing sea waves created melodies pleasing to the senses. To share the precious moments with the loves one added another special touch in my soul.

Had a great seafood dinner and supper before we headed back home. Slept till early morning and the regular Hiao-ing only allowed us leaving the house at noon. Satisfied my craving of Soya Sauce Chicken at Crystal Jade for lunch before i sent Ash back to the West. Slept on the train on both occasions going and returning from Ash's house.

Would be booking in tomorrow evening and looking forward to the upcoming CNY next week.
Logged.........

posted at 18.1.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth