blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, December 08, 2003

Completed Metal Gear Solid 2. I would rate it as one of the best game that i had played. Top notch gameplay and graphics. However, the story twists and technical aspect of the story made it slightly difficult to comprehend the entire plot. Too many characters double crossing each other and many factions fighting for different objectives. Nobody a clear winner in the end and Liquid Snake goes scotch free in a metal gear searching for the "Patriots" whom all twelve were history a hundred years ago.

I would look into the net for a clearer picture for this superb game to clear up all my queries.

Manhunt, here i come next.
Logged.

posted at 8.12.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth