blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Ahhh........ The wonderful and carefree lull ended on this very day. Going back to camp tomorrow morning was what i thought. However the turn of events were frustrating. I am not informed that i need to report back to camp this morning to attend a briefing by CO. Everyone asked about my whereabout when i am still hibernating in my comfy mattress. Then came several phone rings, which one of it sounded like a death knell. Typical statement before a verdict, "never mind, you go and sign 5" was blurted out from the "Authority". Sound serious about it and even if it was meant to be a casual statement, the impact was landed upon my half awaken mind.

I must admit partially it was my fault for being trapped in my world and not making any attempts to find out anything. But hey, no one reached out to me either. Would be label a trecherous "Chao keng" or "CB Kia" for not being in camp and most importantly the area cleaning. CB Kia, Chao Keng, nothing, 5 or 50, it doesnt matter, this is life. Sometimes you would just get undeserving judgement. :<

Finally hurdling over the obstacle of Bhraska Last Aeon in FFX. Tidus's Hastega allowed the party to easily settled off his father (All credits to the FAQ if not i would still be stuck in the game). Re-ignited my interest for GT3. Bought a Evo 6 and having fun with it rampaging down the course with its high speed and mountain liked stability. A much different experience from the fanstatically rev up Sprinter Trueno. Will tried to purchase all the posh cars which i seriously doubt i have the ability to get in this present life. And add them one by one into the garage.

Lets Hit The Road.

posted at 10.12.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth