blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, November 01, 2003

Completed two major events in this week. Sit test on the first three days of the week and hand grenade live throw just yesterday. This batch of trainees are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. All the major events had been successfully completed and i guessed only the thought of P.O.P excites them now.

Booked the SAT through Bro yesterday. Got the date of December 6 and awaiting confirmation of location from the examination board. Ideally, the location would be near my residence and therefore would reduced my travelling time greatly.

Bhraska Last Aeon persisted to be the stumbling block of my progress in FFX. Did not managed to complete FFX and already invested quite some time on Kingdom Hearts. Will carried on what i had left off last week on Kingdom Hearts and tried to break off the standstill in FFX.

Lost the wager on Charlton Arsenal game. Amounting my losses to 350 this month. Would liked to recoup on tonight games and hopefully Lady Luck might smiled graciously upon me.

Signing Off...............

posted at 1.11.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth