blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, November 18, 2003

A break from the mundane work. The first for this batch of trainees. Suffered a prank during yesterday Aqua Jogging lesson. Kah Chye, Leon, Alex and Shawn collaborated and lured me near the edge of the pool on the pretext of discussing about the option to abort the lesson. As i drew nearer to them, all of them jumped at the chance and grabbed me from all angles. I was caught by surprise and put up a brave but futile struggle by clinging onto the railings. My determination to held on helplessly onto the railings was overpowered by the shear strength and by the count of three, i was thrown into the pool.

Completed Kingdom Hearts and will start on a new RPG.

Getting sleepy, think i just go catch a wink..........

posted at 18.11.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth