blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, November 15, 2003

Arrgghhhh....... pulsating pain lingering on the back of my skull. Nonetheless, it would not detered me from writing the weekly blog.

Completed five SAT mock paper in five working days. A personal feat considering how lazy i could be at times. My score just could not seem to break the 1300 barrier. The mathematics section had been gradually improving but the verbal section had been "henta kaki-ing" for quite some time now. Will continue to work hard and hopefully the effort invested would reap BIG rewards.

Sigh...... Monetary spending would be tighter this month as a "claypot" on Sunday struck accurately onto my head. Would lay low for the moment till i recover from this financial crisis.

Bought Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (PES 3) on my way home today and tried a few matches. Not that bad but the long loading time turned me off a little. So Kingdom Hearts will still resides in the machine.

Next week then.........


posted at 15.11.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth