blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, October 12, 2003

Field camp over. Nothing much left till the end of the course. Lai going ORD in two days time and wished him all the best on his future endeavour. Sixteen month till my turn, Sigh....... Anyway times really flies and before i knew it i had already served more than one year in the service. Planning ahead would be a wise option for me now.

Slept half a day and clubbed the other halve. Had some drinks and catch up with my mates. Lost some money on Denmark game. Thats concluded the saturday event. Real dull and bored.

Going to purchase some stationaries and some tee shirts later in the day before booking in. SAT would be my priority for these upcoming months and would be targeting a far fetched 1300++ score for the second try. Weekdays on books and weekends on booze. Will remained this way till the SAT over.

Back to the console. Ciaoz.


posted at 12.10.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth