blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, October 23, 2003

The delicious Koko Crunch which i am currently munching on serves as my dinner. Just booked out and head back straight home. Went into the SAT webby and discovered that i had only seven days left to book the December 6 test date. The date coincides with the BMTC School 1 Anniversary which is one day earlier. I guessed i would be ready by then to take the test and scored a presentable score.

Had been using my free time in camp for studying again and completed a couple more mock papers. Felt real good and confident after much practising. Will resumed this studying routine till my test date due.

The festival of light gave us a holiday which i had been longing for since the last holiday. Time to take a good break on this long weekend to recharge myself to better prepare for next week Sit Test. Will try to complete FFX this week and anxious to start on Kingdom Hearts which i bought a couple of weeks again and unscarth till now.

Nothing much more to comment on and signing off.............
3 ,
2 ,
1 ,
poof..........

posted at 23.10.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth