blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, September 13, 2003

Yippy........ The bug had been addressed to and i could now continue to publish my posts. There seems to be also some newly added feature to the program.

Today is the newly enlisted soldiers first precious book out. I could not recall what i have done for my first book out. Probably slept half of my day away and catched a movie during the night. It had been three weeks since they enlisted and i am currently better aquainted to them now. Its seems so easy to single out those good and the bad guys from one whole bunch of fourty over grown man. Some with positive attitude and some having the negatives attitude.

Monotonous work routine as usual and nothing interesting worth highlighting. Completed Dark Cloud 2 during the confinement period and started playing an space epic RPG game titled Xenosaga. A notably lengthy game worthy of over eighty hours of gameplay. The game plot and story line evolved around a robotic engineer and its creation, KOS-MOS. Futuristic storyline and addictive gameplay hooked me into it.

Rasidi got married last saturday and i attended their wedding ceremony. Went to offer my congratulation and also to catch up with some of my former classmates. Glad to know that everyone is doing fine.

Thats conclude my past two weeks event.

posted at 13.9.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth