blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, September 28, 2003

With steamy eyes and blurred vision, i began on this post. Finished an entire week of exhausting range and i manage to get a long weekend through my PS. One of my major appointment was fulfilled and one more left on tomorrow before i feel relieve.

Went to watch Swimming Pool yesterday. A wierd plot and i could not really grasp the the final twist of the show when the Julie in France was a fake. In my perception of the show, i figured that the Julie is France was Sarah's own reflection and she was writing on her own persona. Just mere guessing that is. Then in the late evening, went to a NUS bash in Zouk. A real turnoff. Won 97.5 bucks on Manchester United with a convincing 4 - 1 away win on Leceister, Sweeeeeet........

Will carry on my FFX for now.
Begone.


posted at 28.9.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth