blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, September 21, 2003

Completed my second duty of the month. Left with the last and most worried hurdle. Guard Commander on the 29th of the month. That will be my first and hopefully last time of being a guard commander. Exercise Justice, a two day dusk attack on FIBUA mission was the event of the week. Been a long time since going out on the field. However, the feeling was not the same as before. I just thought that we were there for serving as training aids to the OC and CSM for their upcoming phase of their career. CTC for the OCs and JCC for the CSM. Had some fun and also had several new zits popping out on my cheeks. Darn Exercise Justice.

Booking in real early today as Range is on next week. Completed Zenosaga and starting on FFX. Way to go, Tidus.
Signing off, Tidus. Oops Ray i meant.

posted at 21.9.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth