blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, August 30, 2003

Hmm......... Look like the technical issue had not been resolved. I still could not publish my post. Its has been almost close to a month since i last encounter the error. Sigh~~~ Guess i have to wait somemore.

My new guys just arrived this Tuesday and the morale of the troops till now are still quite high. My stance for this batch of guys are rather strict for they are newly enlisted soldiers and needed the strict regimental background. Three weeks confinement period are in place for the evolution from civilians to soldiers and as a result of this the instructors are also required to stay in camp.

Will be going in tonight around 11pm. Hopefully by the next book out i could resume publishing my posts.
Signing off..............

posted at 30.8.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth