blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, August 02, 2003

Bought that PS 2 off the shelves for 495 bucks last saturday. Could not really get my hands off those controller. The PS 2 came with 10 free games and since buying i had been trying out certain games.

Completed field camp and it does not really feel like a field camp to me. On all three days, the trainees get back to camp at around afternoon and did not even feel what it was like after dusk. The week ended real fast as i booked out on two occasions during the week. Took two half day off to get home and play my prized assets.

Not venturing anywhere for today as i have spent up every penny i have got to get the PS 2.
Signing off..........

posted at 2.8.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth