blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, July 06, 2003

A week has passed once again. I am doing fine with my instructor role and progressing well. I seems to have built a bond with the platoon and my section. They now dare to confide in me and trust in me as they know hows my working style and my character. Thats so much about work during the week.

Calvin flew off to down under to pursue further studies and perphaps greener pasture. Look likes i am going to miss this chap for a year or so. He really a good pal to me and so i wished him the best of luck. Most of our class from year 1 went to send him off. Even Wen Pei who seems to vanish into thin air after graduation turns up once again to bid Calvin goodbye. Had a dinner together with everyone and recaptures the memories of good old days and also to catch up with each of our own progress with life.

After which i went to catch a movie with CK, YY and Wahono at Plaza Singapura. "Basic" was the title of the movie that we watched. It was a very good movie with lots of twist in his plot and causes you to concentrate throughout the entire two hours span of the movie. Took a cab with CK back after the movie and went for a supper alone at a eatery within walking distance from my house. Had two "Roti Prata Telor" with a can of my favourite drink then it was my own personal time with my cozy springy little bed till this very afternoon.

posted at 6.7.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth