blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, July 20, 2003

Another 40 bucks handed to my Sis. Thats my fourth monthly payment for my MD. This month i am doing alot of calculation as i am skimping and scrapping every cents i could without compromising my leisure for a PlayStation 2. I have been wanting it for ages but just could not afford it.

Nothing worth mentioning in work for this week. It seems so monotonous in my daily work routine now.

China Black, a club where i had not patronized since i have been conscripted into the army. It certainly changed alot not in terms of ambience or price but rather the crowd. The crowd are more matured rather than its rowdy customers the last time i went. Though there is the change in place but i still felt bored. Not really knowing the reason why but i just felt that way. Maybe i should have just go to Weiling's birthday party yesterday night.

Two more weekends till my next payout and that PlayStation 2 could keep me occupied, playing all my games that i had missed out. Till then, Saturday late nights clubbing session will still dominates my weekends.

posted at 20.7.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth