blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, June 22, 2003

Finally my turn to use the computer after my bro finished some of his finished business.

Angela and Eliza mentioned to me about blog skins and stuff that could save me the hassle of meddling with those codes and still get the cool and funky blog layout. I had a few options shortlisted and still browsing for more.

Hmm...... Found one worth downloading. Looks real neat and nice, i guessed i have to try this out. Its quite good but far from perfect. Its simplicity is the forte of this layout and thats what i liked about it. I will settle down with this layout at the current moment and customised it along the way.

"Taaa Daaa", Some altering here and there and its ready for publishing. Judging by the end product, i will give it a 5/10 points for this one.

By the way i decredited the original designer by erasing some codes. Wakakaka, thats really mean of me. I had to do away with the guestbook thingy as i deem it rather troublesome and in exchange display my ICQ and email so that anyone can shares any thoughts with me by emailing or ICQing me.

posted at 22.6.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth