blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, June 28, 2003

Book out day!!!!!

A week of working in the secluded island. This week had been quite smooth, there isnt any problems surfacing and everything had went right. The mental taxing 4 weeks course of IPC ended on a high note after the tedious exercise on wednesday. The BIC really was an mental and physically taxing exercise. I was really dragging myself through and was rather slow when i mis-orientated when i was executing the back crawl. After the end of the exercise, i was irritated by the sand that was sticking throughout my entire body and i had to endure that feeling throughout the end of course briefing.

I really felt utterly ashamed when the IC flared up at one of my course mate. They threw some offensive remarks at each other when my course IC requested help from my course mate. I am not too sure what action or gesture by my course mate ignited the supressing feelings of my IC which he had felt since taking up the appointment as IC. But i can just make a conclusion that it was the uncoorperative behaviour from my course mate that really flare him up.

Back to the company line and feeling like a real instructor now. I was posted to platoon two of Gryphon Coy with three other instructors. I selected section two as i originated from section two when i was during my BMT phase. Seven men was placed directly under my care. I managed to talk to them for a few times and understand a small part of their mentality and how they are coping in this new course.

Hmm.......... A dinner session at 6 this evening. i had to stop here and edit my posy and add on more when i get back. Going to be late.

posted at 28.6.03 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth